Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Boys and Girls

So, if you haven't heard yet, I am in summer school. If you really haven't heard that I am in summer school, you're a bit late; there's only nine days left of it (*rejoices*).

Anyway, so I'm in this math class, mostly full of those who have to retake the course, and I have to tell you, I have one really interesting class O.o

Case #1: Palm-Reading Boy: He not only read palms, but uses tarot cards and a Ouija board as well. Yep, he's into magic and the likes. But I have to admit, it's all pretty damn fascinating.

Apparently, I've already established communication with the love of my life already *shifty eyes*

Case #2: Gangster-boys-who-love-Sponge Bob Square Pants: They're lookin' all tough with half their boxers showing but on the inside, they just love watching Sponge Bob and even George Shrinks :)

Case #3: Hyperactive-kid (teacher): All I can say is that he is just plain hyper, I'm not kidding. He never talks, he shouts and he never walks, he paces and he jumps around >__> And he also likes to hit the wooden cabinet in the corner (knocking on wood for luck, perhaps? I mean, you'll need it with our class xD)

Case #4: A-girl-who-has-an-identical-twin-sister-and-loves-Degrassi-and-the-colour-yellow: You'll understand everything from the title ;D

The evidence has all been presented. It's now your turn to decide for yourself how to look at my class.

1 comment: